A blood lancet, or simply lancet, is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. Owell™ Lancets are assembled and used to make punctures clean and easy, such as a finger stick, to obtain small sterile blood specimens. These Blood lancets are for single use, and can be best disposed of in a sharps container. Each OWell lancet is surgical steel grade and silicon coated with its twist off cover to insure and provide a sterile needle for each diabetes test. OWell™ carefully manufactured and perfected each lancet to provide a reduced pain, during each lancet prick. The lancet twist off cover can be used to carefully cover each lance needle to insure a secure and safe deposition. The 30 gauge needle are most common upon diabetic patients. Its proper gauge size is dependent upon the thickness of the patient’s skin which can help reduce pain. Owell constructed each lancet to be compatible to most lancing devices on the market. (Not compatible with accu-check lancing device). We provide 100% customer satisfaction to each and every Owell™ product.
How to use an OWell™ Blood Glucose Lancets to receive best results?
1. Wash your hands, finger or other site with soap and water dry thoroughly and let your hand air dry, or use an alcohol pad to clean the area thoroughly and wait until the alcohol evaporates.
2. Twist off protective lancet cover. Be careful not to pull off the cover!
3. Prick the site with the lancet opening firmly against chosen area.
4. Follow the instructions for inserting the test strip and using the blood glucose meter.
5. Insert the test strip into the blood glucose meter according to manufacturer instructions.
6. Put a required drop of blood on a test strip.
7. Discard used lancet in appropriate container.
Warning: Contains small and sharp parts. Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
LESS PAIN: OWell painless design silicon coated sterile lancets helps reduce pain of its prick