Digestion & Nausea
CLINICAL DAILY Digestion Enzymes, a breakthrough formula of plant based enzymes, packs 18 natural enzymes that help metabolize every food group including complex proteins. Boosts Gluten Digestion.
Bloat, constipation, indigestion affect more than 100 million Americans with digestive problems. These intestinal issues are the precursor of chronic illnesses.
5 Reasons to Take CLINICAL DAILY Digestive Enzymes:
1. Enzymes Are Vital to Human Survival – Enzymes are responsible for EVERY chemical reaction that takes place in our bodies. These reactions allow our cells to build up and break down molecules quickly.
2. Our Typical Diet & Cooked Foods Drain Enzyme Supply – Processed foods with additives, preservatives, nitrates, etc., do not contain the digestive enzymes needed for proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. Because our diet is made up mostly of these foods, our bodies are deficient in many nutrients.
3. Several Common, Otherwise Healthy, Raw Foods Contain Enzyme Inhibitors – Raw peanuts, raw wheat germ, egg whites, nuts, seeds, beans, peas, potatoes & lentils are all examples of healthy raw foods that contain enzyme inhibitors.
4. Many Factors Cause Our Bodies to Use up Enzymes Faster – Coping with certain diets challenges the body. Illness and antibiotics consumption depletes gut enzymes drastically. When the body is weakened or challenged otherwise is when enzyme sufficiency is critical.
5. Enzyme Levels Drop Significantly With Age –Low enzyme levels are associated with aging and old age. In the elderly, fewer enzymes are produced, and available, in the gut and without a significant change in diet, normal digestion slows down drastically.
Advanced plant-based enzyme formula, with Aspergillopepsin, Protease1, Protease 2, Bromelian and Papain
Digestion & Nausea